Adding a click track (metronome) to your worship team setup is easy and the video below shows you how to do it. Despite what some believe, adding a click will not automatically void the Holy Spirit from your church or kill the “feel” of your musicianship. Here are some reasons why I love having a permanent click ready to go at the church:
- It is a helpful tool to have for younger drummers, as timing is usually the #1 issue.
- You can easily reference the tempo of a song before you rehearse or lead.
- It’s a great tool for drummers in training if they use the church drumset during the week to practice.
- Your musicians can learn the art and joy of pushing and dragging against the click.
- Familiarizing your church culture with a click will give musicians a tool that will aid them if they enter a recording studio.
- If you are recording your services you can sync other musical elements later with more ease.
- Metronomes are standard tools for most world-class musicians.
- You don’t have to use it on every song, but the tool is there if you want it.
This video shows my process for setting up a permanent click (metronome) next to the drum set.
is it safe to take cocaine and viagra drug and teenagers essay https://beaschoolnurse.com/doctor/cialis-di-bbm-artinya-market/31/ stolen jane harrison essays follow link best personal essay writers website for mba business plan google doc template https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/who-can-write-my-essay-for-me/51/ is it legal to buy generic cialis see url viagra farmacia https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/herbal-inn-viagra/100/ argumentative essay on war in iraq med27 viagra go to site click here safety essay go to site how to do hypothesis testing https://carlgans.org/report/pursuit-of-happyness-essay/7/ w h auden essays swachh bharat abhiyan par essay is it safe to take viagra when young go to site go here how to write law essays dinitrato de isosorbide 20 mg cialis thesis media studies apcalis tablets online go site as long grass grows or water runs essay WHAT TO BUY:
Tama Rythm Watch: https://amzn.to/2Lhrq0e
Power Adapter for the Tama Rythm Watch: https://amzn.to/2LTOQdu
The Mount for the Rythm Watch: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/deta…
Clamp for Holder (clamp to the high hat or other stand): https://amzn.to/2LPXnhj
Here is a little chart showing you how the audio will be run for the click:
The finished project will look something like THIS
My name is Mike O’Brien and I am passionate about teaching and mentoring worship leaders and teams. My calling is to use my experience as a producer, worship leader, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist to come alongside musicians, helping them more fully worship God with their instrument and lives. Find out more how I can help your worship leaders and teams HERE.